1. We collect personal information about you and all our clients from the information you submit on our tax organizers or other forms, and through information we obtain over the course of your business relationship with us, our affiliates, and others. In addition, we may, from time to time, receive information about you from a consumer-reporting agency.
2. Personal information is information that we collect from you that is not otherwise available from public sources. The categories of personal information we collect include the following:
3. Generally speaking, we will not disclose any personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, consistent with our professional confidentiality obligations. However, upon your written or verbal request, we will disclose information about you, and we may be required, by law, to disclose personal information about you, as, for example, in response to a subpoena or other court order. Also, we may disclose personal and financial information about you to our affiliated third party administrator for the purpose of filing tax compliance reports.
4. Within our institution, we provide access to your personal information only to those employees who need to know the information to provide you with our services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
5. Generally, we do not share your personal information with companies that perform marketing services.
Should you have any questions regarding this information, please Contact Us.